She’s damaged, blunt, uncouth, incredibly dangerous… but behind that facade she’s incredibly caring and the most loyal friend ever. I love how even when she can’t understand what Richard is talking about, she always gives him a chance to prove himself right, because she knows that both of them can see things the other one can’t. They always have each others backs.
I’ve never really related to that character, but we certainly have something in common: we both draw… like a lot. I found the “Bitanic” scene in season 3 hilarious, as I saw that we actually have a really similar behaviour when we’re drawing. When the scene started I could totally hear my mom in my head complaining about the position she was sitting (“don’t draw like that, go to a table!”), then she’s embarrased when Lexa gets up and sees her heartfelt drawing (it’s pretty deep since she’s drawing the real her, not the Commander), and finally, the panic attack when that jerk Titus enters the room and may see the way she really sees Lexa (the gif with the caption is really graphic).
Yep, that would totally be my reaction too.
Ps: so many candles 😀 and yes, Clarke’s hair in season 3 is still tragic 🙄
No second thoughts, I’d be Raven Reyes.
- She’s an engineer.
- She’s stupidly loyal.
- She’s proud of her technical skills.
- She has a leg injury.
- She’s really blunt and has bad temper because she’s in pain.
- She has to fix herself (I love how she builds her own brace).
- She has self-respect.
- She likes loud music.
- And she also loves making things go boom (you should have seen me in my first years in college when I was meddling with hardware) 🙂
Game of Thrones is a really easy one, since I read the first book, I’d be Arya Stark.
- She’s stupidly loyal and protective.
- Sometimes she really wants to strangle that stupid Lady Sansa.
- She’d go the honorable way, but if you mess up with the people close to her in a nasty way those rules won’t apply anymore, so she’s pulling the knives.
- She wants to do her own thing, not what she’s spected to do. So no interest on playing princess, she prefers fencing.
- She’s sometimes mistaken as a boy as she can fight, but been able to fight doesn’t make her less of a girl and it’s annoying.
- Arya loves making lists 🙂